Unblock IDBI Bank ATM Debit Card: IDBI is one of the leading banking institutions in India. To guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank offers a wide range of services and facilities to account holders in the country. Among the most highly relied upon service is online banking that allows customers to access their accounts from any location.
Holders of IDBI ATM Debit cards have also not been left since they can leverage the bank’s online services. If you want to unblock your IDBI bank debit card, you can do so without moving a muscle. All you need is your mobile number registered with the bank, and you’re good to go.
Below are some of the methods you can use to unblock your IDBI Debit card hassle-free.
Unblock IDBI Bank ATM Debit Card
Method 1: Calling Customer Care Number
- Using the registered mobile number with IDBI, open the dial pad and dial 18002094324 or 1800221070. These are IDBI customer care toll-free numbers
- Alternatively, you can choose to use a debit card unblock phone number- +912267719100
- Wait for the call to get connected after which you should select the ‘Banking Accounts’ from the IVRS menu
- Correctly enter your Debit Card Number and ATM Pin to initiate the transaction
- Or you can enter your Customer ID and TPIN
- Once your details are verified, select the option to unblock your debit card. The card will be unblocked within one working day
Method 2: Through Internet Banking
- Visit IDBI internet banking website- https://inet.idbibank.co.in/
- From the homepage, you’ll have to click on the ‘Mails’ option
- Next, type the Debit Card Number you want to unblock
- Finally, click on the ‘Send’ button to submit your request. You’ve successfully submitted the request and your debit card will be unblocked within two working days
Unblocking your IDBI ATM Debit Card should never be the underlying reason behind your woes since you can complete the process online. Simply make use of the above-given methods to unblock the card with ease.