Unblock your blocked SBI ATM card instantly. Read about how to unblock your SBI debit card at the bank.
All customers of the State Bank of India (SBI) can also obtain credit and debit cards. For you to use this SBI Debit card, you need to have a secure PIN with you. If you enter the wrong PIN three times, the debit card will be blocked automatically. Sometimes, there are instances when you might decide to block the debit card by personal will if it gets lost or stolen.
What if you would like to unblock your SBI Debit Card? Well, the SBI has also included service for this option to ensure account holders can use the blocked ATM Debit card again. To unblock your SBI Debit card, first, write down your account number, the last four digits of the debit card, the SBI CIF Number, the Aadhar linked to the account, your mobile number, your photo ID, and your signature registered in the bank.
Unblock the SBI ATM Card
With these details in place, follow the simple steps given below to unblock your SBI ATM Debit card and start using it for transactions;
- Visit your nearest SBI branch and fill out the ATM Unblock Application Form.
- Correctly fill in the account details required. They include your Account Number, CIF number, and the Last Four Digits of the Debit card.
- Once you fill in all the account details, you need to sign the Unblock Request Application Form. Don’t forget, to use the same signature you initially shared with the bank.
- Attach your recent passport photo ID with the form before submitting the duly filled-out ATM card Unblock application form to the bank.
- Your details will be verified before the ATM debit card is unblocked, usually within 24 hours.
- You’ll receive an SMS update on your mobile device once your debit card is unblocked.
It is quite evident that unblocking your SBI ATM debit card is not going to take a toll on you. By following the above-given simple steps, you will complete the entire process easier.