Union Bank Mobile Banking Registration: Union Bank of India is one of the most popular financial institutions in the country. In its quest to guarantee customer satisfaction, the bank has introduced a mobile banking facility. Thanks to this facility, you can manage your Union Bank account easily. This saves you the hassle that comes with visiting your nearest bank branch.
But for you to stand the chance of reaping maximum benefits, you will first have to complete the registration process. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to complete Union Bank of India mobile banking registration online.
Union Bank Mobile Banking Registration
- Download and install the Union Bank Mobile App (U-Mobile) on your smartphone
- Open the installed app and allow the necessary permissions required for the app
- On the new screen that appears, you will have to select the app language
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile phone after which you should click on the ‘Activate’ button
- If you have a double SIM, you need to select the number registered with the bank. The app will then verify the mobile number by sending an SMS
- Once verified, select the features you want to use on the app
- For the registration, you are free to use your debit card details, internet User ID, and Password
- If you decide to go with a debit card, you need to enter your debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN
- You can now set the Login PIN to log in to the U-Mobile app
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and set the transaction PIN for the app. Keep in mind the Login PIN is different from the Transaction PIN. You’ve now completed the registration process
Completing Union Bank of India mobile banking registration should never eat into your precious time. By following the above-given steps, it will only be a matter of time before you get done with anything.