Union Bank Statement Download – Union Bank of India Bank Statement Download: Union Bank of India (UBI) account holders no longer have to go through a lot simply because they want to access their account statement. Nowadays, you can download your UBI account statement online regardless of your current location. That’s possible thanks to the bank’s online facility.
Union Bank Statement Download
But for you to have an easy ride, ensure you have your mobile number registered with the bank, the smartphone with an internet connection, Debit card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN. Now follow the step-by-step guide below to download your account statement online.
Union Bank of India Bank Statements Download
- First things first, download and install the Union Bank Mobile App (U-Mobile) on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app before allowing all permissions required.
- On the next screen that appears, you have to select your preferred app language.
- To activate the app, verify the SIM card on your mobile after which you should click on the ‘Activate’ button.
- Complete the registration process by filling in all the mandatory details. Now login to U-Mobile app by entering the 4-digit login PIN set during registration.
- You’ll be redirected to the main dashboard, here tap on the ‘Accounts’ option.
- Select the ‘Account Number’ for which you want to download the account statement.
- You can now see the mini statement of your account. Click on the ‘PDF Download’ option at the bottom of the screen to start the download process.
- Tap on the ‘Confirm’ button once you are prompted with a password format for the Union Bank Statement PDF File.
- For you to open the downloaded statement, you need to have a password with you.
Union Bank Statement
The Union Bank Statement Download – Downloading your UBI bank account statement does not have to be the underlying reason behind your woes. Simply follow the above-given steps and complete the download process from the comfort of your home. Keep in mind you can choose to remove the password from the PDF statement before checking it.