Uttar Pradesh koshvani, UP Employee Salary Slip 2021 Download at www.koshvani.up.nic.in, UP Employee DDO info, UP KOSH IFMS…
Employees of Uttar Pradesh State Government have a reason to smile since they can now get the services they need from the comfort of their homes. This is possible thanks to the KOSHVANI website that guarantees easy access to up-to-date information touching on Payslip and other employee details. Things are not any different for UP pensioners as they can also leverage the KOSHVANI website.
For employees and pensioners to have an easy time, the website is updated by the specific DDO and Nodal office, directly linked to the finance department of UP State Government. Therefore, you no longer have to make do with long queues just because you want to get your UP employee Koshvani Salary Slip.
But just as is the case with any other UP State government website, you need to know what is set to come your way if you’re to have an easy time. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. Read on to find out more about UP Pay Slip.
How to login UP KOSHVANI Website
Before going any further, you ought to register on the Uttar Pradesh KOSHVANI website if you’re to download your salary slip. Keep in mind you don’t need any login credentials i.e. Username and Password to use the portal. Below is a simple process to follow and register at the UP KOSHVANI website.
- Visit your respective department or account office. Alternatively, you can get in touch with the DDO officer
- Next, submit the relevant information including your registered mobile number
- The DDO officer then verifies your details before registering your number
- Once everything is updated by the DDO officer, you can enjoy the services offered by the KOSHVANI portal with your registered mobile number via OTP.
How to Download UP Employee Salary Slip
Now that you’re registered with the Uttar Pradesh KOSHVANI IFMS portal, you can proceed to download your UP employee Koshvani Salary Slip. To help you get started, here is a step by step guide to follow.
- First things first, visit the KOSHVANI website using www.koshvani.up.nic.in as the URL
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s homepage from where you should click on “Go to Koshvani Dashboard”
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, click on the ‘Employee Salary Information’ option
- Next, enter your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your phone. Enter the OTP in the column set aside for this information
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears and click on the ‘Show Data’ option
- You’ll now have to choose the month and year for which you want to download your UP Employee Salary Slip in the drop-down box
- Finally, your UP employee salary slip will be displayed on the screen. Click on the ‘Download’ option to initiate the download. Alternatively, you can click on the ‘Print’ option to get a print out of your employee salary slip for future reference.
There you have it, what you need to do if you’re to download your Uttar Pradesh employee salary slip (Koshvani Salary Slip) online at KOSHVANI website without encountering any issues.