UPP Payslip Online 2023 Salary Slip Website Registration Process to Download UP Police Nominal Roll Payslip…
A couple of years back, Uttar Pradesh State police employees had to go through a lot before getting a copy of their payslips. Since everything was done manually, they had to visit the relevant offices before getting the UP Police Nominal Roll Payslip copy. Well, this proved to be costly and time-wasting, especially when you happen to be in dire need of your UPP salary slip.
UP Police Pay Slip
However, things have taken a different direction thanks to the introduction of the Uttar Pradesh Police Payroll management system. Rather than following the long and tedious path, UP police employees can now access their salary slip online hassle-free. To pull this off, employees will first have to complete the registration process.
In this article, we will take you through some of the things you need to know when looking forward to registering yourself at the UPP website and downloading a copy of your salary slip.
UPP Website Registration Process
Before going any further, you need to understand what new policers have to do before completing the registration process. To help you get started, below are the simple steps you need to follow and complete the registration process.
- Visit the UPP official website using any browser of choice. All it takes is for you to type in https://www.uppolice.gov.in/ on the search tab and initiate a search.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you have to click on the ‘New Registration/Sign Up’ tab.
- A new page will appear from where you have to enter the Login ID and the Username.
- Next, create a strong password but one that you can recall easily.
- Correctly fill in your registered mobile number and email address.
- Now enter the Captcha code just as it appears on the image and clicks on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to the shared mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button. You’ve now completed the registration process.
How to Download UP Police Payslip 2023
Once you complete the registration process, follow the steps below to get a copy of your UP Police Pay Slip
- Visit the official UPP website using https://www.uppolice.gov.in/ as the URL.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Login’ option to access the Uttar Pradesh Police payslip login page.
- Correctly fill in your Personal Number or the UPP Nominal Roll in the required space.
- Next, enter the Month and Year for which you want to check your UP police salary slip.
- Click on the ‘Show Report’ option and the requested salary slip will appear on your screen.
- To download the salary slip in PDF form, simply click on the ‘Download’ button, and you’re good to go.
- For those who would like to take a printout of their salary slip, then you must click on the ‘Print’ button.
Hopefully, these steps will come in handy when looking forward to downloading a copy of your Uttar Pradesh policy salary slip( UP Police Nominal Roll Payslip ) at any time regardless of your current location.
- What is the use of UP Police Payslip Nominal Roll Login?
UP police payslip Nominal Roll Login provides basic monthly salary details like net salary, income tax, PF, and Loan deductions.
- What is the official website for UP Police Pay Slip Login?
For UP Police Payslip Login https://www.uppolice.gov.in is the official website.
- How to recover the UP Police Payslip Login password?
If that information is not available on the website, contact a higher official.
- Is UP Police Salary slip available in printable pdf form?
Yes, the UP Police Salary slip available in printable pdf form will all salary information.