Mobile Number in SBI Credit Card: When making online transactions for the SBI credit card, you need to submit an OTP to complete the transaction. That’s why you need to share your latest mobile number to avoid going through a lot when making transactions. The good news is that you can now change your mobile number on an SBI card online.
Update Mobile Number in SBI Credit Card
But before you rush into making the changes, you must have your old number with you together with an active SBI credit card. Furthermore, you should know your SBI Card User ID and Password to log into the app or website. With these details in place, follow the simple step-by-step guide below to complete the SBI card mobile number change via Mobile App.
- Download the SBI Card app on your smartphone and install it.
- Tap on the installed app to open it and log in with your Username and Password.
- From the left swipe menu, tap on the ‘Profile’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Edit’ icon in front of the mobile number.
- Correctly enter your new mobile number and tap on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- You’ll receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Correctly enter this OTP and tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will then be notified that your SBI card mobile number change request is received on the new pop-up. An executive is then going to contact you to confirm your choice.
- Once you confirm the same, your new mobile number will be updated in the system.
Updating your mobile number on an SBI credit card does not have to be the underlying reason why you’re going through a difficult time. All it takes is for you to make do with the above-mentioned steps, after which you can change your mobile number.