Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Application 2021 for Students, Vidyalakshmi Education Loan Application Registration process…
For a moment, think about the amount of money you have to part with when pursuing higher education in India. Well, just thinking about it might end up sending shivers down your spine. Even though you can still apply for an education loan, the tedious process of completing the application process is also unbearable.
Fortunately, students who want to enrol for their dream course in India or abroad can do so hassle-free thanks to the Vidya Lakshmi portal for education loans. A collaboration between the Finance Ministry of the Government of India and the NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd, students can now take advantage of the Vidya Lakshmi portal to accomplish their life goals.
Since it happens to be the first of its kind in India, you need to understand what it takes to get the most out of the Vidya Lakshmi portal. Well, that is what this article is going to do today. Keep on reading to find out more.
How to Register on the Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Before doing anything else, you ought to understand what it takes to complete the registration on the Vidya Lakshmi portal. Below is a step-by-step guide you need to follow when looking forward to registering yourself at the Vidya Lakshmi portal and taking advantage of what it has to offer.
- First and foremost, you need to visit the official website of Vidyalakshmi using https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/ as the URL. All it takes is for you to type in this URL on the search tab of your web browser and initiate a search
- On the portal’s homepage, you will have to click on the ‘Register’ option
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to correctly fill in all the mandatory details including your name and email ID
- Agree to the conditions after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
- A confirmation link will then be sent to your shared email address. Check your email account and open the link. You’ve now completed the Vidya Lakshmi portal registration process
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Application 2021
The moment you complete the registration process, you’re free to apply for an education loan. To pull this off hassle-free, follow the steps given below:
- Visit Vidya Lakshmi portal using https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/ as the URL
- On the homepage, select the ‘Student Login’ option and the Vidya Lakshmi portal will be displayed
- Here, correctly fill in your login credentials in the space set aside for these details
- Now enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image and click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your account
- Once you fill and submit the form, click on the ‘Search for Loan Scheme’ tab. On the new page, you can see three search filters
- For any given loan scheme, you can choose a suitable bank branch or apply for a loan. Students who click on the ‘Apply for Loan’ option have to have to fill-up the Common Loan Application (CELAF). All it takes is for you to provide the necessary details, and you’re good to go
- You can now see seven tabs starting with ‘Instructions.’ These are the instructions you need to follow when filling the loan form. Read through everything before you finally complete the application hassle-free.
By following these steps, you’ll certainly complete Vidya Lakshmi education loan application in a matter of minutes. Remember, every login session lasts about 10 minutes. So, be sure to take advantage of the time you have.