View IDFC Bank Account Statement Online: IDFC Bank is regarded as one of the leading banks in India and continues to attract a large number of customers. To meet the needs of its growing audience, the bank offers numerous online services for easy access to banking services. One such service is the downloading of your bank account statement online.
IDFC Bank Account Statement
For account holders to complete this process, they ought to have their internet banking User ID and Password, not forgetting a registered mobile number with the bank. Account-holders who want to view the statement on their phone must download the IDFC Bank app. This post will take you through some of the ways to view Bank account statements online.
Using Internet Banking
- Visit IDFC Bank’s internet banking website – https://my.idfcbank.com/.
- Enter your login credentials i.e., User ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- From the main menu of your account, click on the ‘My Account’ option.
- Select the account number for which you want to download the statement.
- Next, click on the ‘View Transactions’ button and choose the start date and end date for your account statement.
- Remember, you are free to select options like ‘Previous Financial Year’ or ‘Current Financial Year’ to view it in a yearly period.
Using IDFC App
- Download and install IDFC Bank mobile app on your smartphone.
- Activate the installed app by typing in your User ID and Password.
- Fill in the OTP sent to your registered mobile number after which you can log in to your account using the 4-digit pin or Fingerprint Authentication.
- Once you log in to your account, tap on the menu icon.
- Next, tap on the ‘My Account’ option and select your account.
- Select the start and end date to view the IDFC Bank statement.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow whenever you want to view your IDFC Bank account statement without visiting any of their branches.