SBI Account Statement Online Download: SBI account holders no longer have to go through a lot whenever they want to download their statements. Thanks to the different methods available, you only have to choose one according to your preference. But before you even think about downloading the statement, ensure you have your password.
Ways to Download an SBI Account Statement Online
That’s easy to see since the account statement you receive is password-protected. Fortunately, this is something that should never give you sleepless nights, considering SBI Bank has set a specific format for opening the account statement. In most cases, the password is a combination of your data, like your account number, date of birth, and mobile number.
- With the password in place, you can proceed to download your account statement without any hassle.
- One of the easiest ways to go about this is by leveraging their Internet banking facility.
- When taking this approach, you must log in to the SBI internet banking website using your User ID and Password.
- It is then that you can download the bank statement of your choice.
- If this method does not sound viable, consider downloading the account statement via the SBI Yono app, the SBI Yono Lite app, or the SBI Quick app.
- However, you will first have to download and install any of these apps on your smartphone.
- All it takes is for you to visit the Google Play Store and complete the download process.
Once you download your preferred SBI app, complete the registration process before logging into your account. Finally, open the app and download your account statement as a PDF file. If you want to download your account statement without logging in, take advantage of the SBI Quick app.
By using any of the above methods, it won’t take long before you finally download the account statement for your SBI account. Remember, you must enter a password to open the PDF file.