Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the leading private-sector banks in India. The bank boasts a huge following in the country and is devoted to attaining customer satisfaction at all times. For you to reap maximum benefits, it is in your best interest that you share your latest mobile number with them to receive important information.
Fortunately, the bank has made available different ways for account holders to change their registered mobile numbers. Read on to learn more about what it takes to complete the process without encountering any issues whatsoever.
Change Kotak Mahindra Bank Account Registered Mobile Number
Method 1: Via Net Banking
- Visit Kotak Mahindra Net banking website using your most preferred web browser- https://www.kotak.com/j1001mp/netapp/MainPage.jsp
- Now login to your account using your User ID and Password
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number to proceed
- Next, click on the ‘Profile Update’ option on the main dashboard
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you should click the ‘Edit’ button next to your mobile number
- Type in your new mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Choose the verification method to use. You can opt for the ‘OTP Method’ and enter the OTP sent to you
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and your contact number will be changed within 24 hours
Method 2: Using the Kotak Mobile Banking App
- Download and install the Kotak Mobile Banking app from the Play Store and App Store
- Open the installed app and log in using the CRN Number and OTP received
- Next, tap on the ‘Service Request’ option from the bottom menu
- Tap on the ‘Profile’ option after which you should select the ‘Mobile Number Update’ option
- Enter your new mobile number
- Re-enter the mobile number in the space set aside for this detail to complete the process
Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you want to change Kotak Mahindra Bank’s registered mobile number.