Change Mobile Number in Axis: Are you an account holder with Axis Bank? Do you want to change your mobile number in the Bank profile? If the answer to both these questions is yes, you’ve certainly come to the right place. Nowadays, you can change your registered mobile number with the bank without going through a lot.
Change Mobile Number in Axis
Keep in mind you need to have your latest number registered with the bank to receive SMS alerts, check your account balance, or even register for Axis Bank internet banking service. Below are some of the ways to change mobile numbers in Axis Bank.
Method 1: Through Internet Banking
- First things first, visit Axis Bank Internet Banking login website.
- Enter your login details i.e., User ID and Password to access your internet banking dashboard.
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Update Personal Details’ option.
- Next, click on ‘Contact Number’ option.
- Correctly type in your New Mobile Number and click on ‘Update’ option.
- Enter the OTP sent to your new mobile number before you can finally click on ‘Update Mobile Number’ button to complete the steps.
Method 2: Using ATM
- Visit the nearest Axis Bank ATM machine.
- Insert your ATM card and enter the PIN.
- A list of options will be displayed. Here, click on ‘Registration’ option.
- Next, select the ‘Change Mobile Number’ option.
- From the next screen that appears, you need to select the ‘Update’ option.
- Enter your New Mobile Number using ATM keypads and select ‘Confirm’.
- Re-enter the mobile number to confirm before you finally click on ‘Update’ option.
- Your mobile number is now changed successfully and the bank will update it within 1 day.
By using any of the above-given methods, you can easily change your mobile number with Axis Bank and get all the updates shared with customers.