Your Canara Bank statement comes in handy whenever you want to keep track of everything that’s transpiring. Even though you can visit an ATM machine and print your mini-statement from there, this decision is only going to take up most of your time and money. To prevent this from happening, the bank has made it possible for customers to access the mini statement through SMS and the Missed Call service.
To avail of this service, you will first have to register your mobile at Canara Bank. All it takes is for you to visit your Canara Bank branch and ask for a KYC form. Fill up all the details requested and sign the form before submitting it to the officials. Once your details are verified, you are free to use your mobile number for a mini-statement request.
Canara Bank Mini Statement
Get Canara Bank Mini Statement Using Missed Call Service
- Using the phone containing the registered SIM with the bank, open the dial pad and dial 09015734734 to get the mini statement in English
- Alternatively, dial 09015613613 to get the mini statement in Hindi
- Once you dial the number, it will be disconnected automatically
- It is then that you’ll receive an SMS containing the last 5 transactions of your Canara Bank account in a couple of minutes
Canara Bank SMS Balance Check
- Open the dial pad of your phone and dial 09015483483
- This is a toll-free number and the call will get disconnected automatically
- You’ll get an SMS containing your account balance in a couple of minutes
There are different ways to check your Canara Bank mini statement without the hassle. You can decide to leverage Missed Call service, SMS Banking, Mobile Banking, or Internet Banking. The method you settle on is entirely based on your preference and what you deem to be simpler.