The State Bank of India (SBI) offers a wide range of services to its customers. Rather than paying a visit to any of its branches, you can access the service you need online and offline from the comfort of your home. Among the most notable services you should take advantage of is downloading your mini-statement.
With numerous ways to get a post-transaction history of your account, you can never run out of options when looking for the best. In this article, we will share some of the ways to get your SBI mini statement without the hassle.
State Bank of India Mini Statement
Method 1: Using the SBI Anywhere App
- Download and install the SBI Anywhere App (Yono Lite) on your smartphone
- Tap on the installed app to open it, before you can finally activate it using your internet banking User ID and Password
- Once you complete the registration process, log in to the app and tap on the ‘My Account section from the dashboard
- Finally, tap on the ‘Mini Statement’ option to get the last ten transactions of your account
Method 2: By Sending SMS
- Open the SMS application using the phone with your registered mobile SIM with the bank
- Type ‘REG’ (Space) Account Number and send to 09223488888
- Once your mobile number is registered, you are free to send an SMS for mini statement
- Simply type MSTM and send it to 09223866666, after which you will get the last five transaction details
Method 3: By Giving a Missed Call
- Open the dialer app from, your phone
- Dial 9223666666 and wait for the call to disconnect automatically
- Once disconnected, you will receive an SMS with a mini statement of your SBI account
By using any of the above-given methods, it will only be a matter of time before you access your SBI mini statement without moving an inch.