IFMS WB, West Bengal HRMS Employee Salary Slip 2023 Download, WB IFMS LPC, and WB retired employee e-Pension info at www.wbifms.gov.in/postlogin.html…
In their quest to ease the way they do things, the state government of West Bengal has made changes to its fund management programs. Nowadays, you no longer have to go through a lot just because you want to download your employee’s salary since you now have control in the palm of your hands. You can take full advantage of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) at any time.
The IFMS is a centralized system responsible for holding all the departments in West Bengal. Accessible 24/7, employees of the WB state government can now check their payslips, loan statements, monthly salary, TA, and DA, to name a few from the comfort of their homes. But for you to get the most from IFMS WB, you ought to understand what is expected.
Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. In this article, we will take you through the steps you need to follow before you finally download your West Bengal HRMS employee salary slip. Read on to find out.
How to download IFMS WB HRMS Employee Salary Slip 2023?
Before going any further, you need to have a username and password to complete the process. These details must always be kept confidential to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Once you log in to your WB IFMS account, you can access all the services you need by selecting the right menu.
That said, here is a simple step-by-step guide to downloading your West Bengal HRMS employee salary slip for 2023.
- On your most preferred web browser, navigate to the WB IFMS website page using https://www.wbifms.gov.in/ as the URL.
- You’ll be redirected to the portal’s homepage from where you have to click on the ‘E-Services for Employees’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ tab and a new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Here, correctly fill in your login credentials i.e. Username (WBIFMS ID Card) and Password in the space set aside for these details.
- Double-check your login credentials after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button to access your employee page.
- Now click on the ‘My Documents’ option and a menu bar will appear from where you have to select the ‘Payslip’ option.
- Select the month for which you want to check and download your West Bengal HRMS employee salary slip.
- The salary slip requested will be displayed on your screen. To download the salary slip, simply click on the ‘Download’ button.
- For those who would like to take a printout of the salary slip for future reference, click on the ‘Print’ button and you’re good to go.
It will only be a matter of time before you finally download your West Bengal HRMS employee salary slip.
- How to prepare TA Bill in wbifms?
Through the WB IFMS website page using https://www.wbifms.gov.in/.
- How to apply for leave in wbifms?
Any employee can apply for leave in wbifms by using the E-Services for Employees option.
- What are wbifms?
The full form of the WBIFMS is West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System.
- What is SAR in wbifms?
Self Appraisal Report calls SAR in wbifms.