WBIFMS Login for West Bengal employees Pay Slip 2021 Download at wbifms.gov.in portal, WBIFMS Pay Slip 2021 Download and Online Registration…
Accessing your West Bengal payslip is no longer a mammoth task as was the case a couple of years back. This is after the finance department; State Government of West Bengal introduced the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS). Rather than visiting the relevant offices, government employees only have to access the WBIFMS portal and check every piece of information they need regarding their salary.
WBIFMS Pay Slip 2021
Well, this is a step in the right direction as it saves them both time and money. But just as is the case with any other service portal, you need to understand what it takes to leverage the WBIFMS portal. Here are some of the things you need to know when looking forward to getting the most out of the WBIFMS Login portal hassle-free.
WBIFMS Login Portal Online Registration and WBiFMS Leave Application
For West Bengal state employees to check their salary slips online, they will first have to complete the registration process. To help you get started, below are the steps to follow and complete WBIFMS portal online registration process
- Using the most up-to-date web browser on your device, type in https://www.wbifms.gov.in/ on the search tab and initiate a search.
- On the portal’s homepage, select the ‘E-Services for Employees’ option.
- From the options displayed, click on the ‘Sign Up for Registration’ tab.
- The above action will open the registration page in a new tab. Here, you have to fill in all the necessary details correctly.
- Some of the details you have to fill in include Employee Number or Employee ID, and registered mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image after which you should click on the ‘Register’ option.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device for verification purposes. Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option and it will be sent to your shared mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit button.
- Once everything is verified, tick the ‘Declaration Box’ before clicking on the ‘Create My Account’ option.
- You’ve now completed WBIFMS portal online registration process and the credentials will be sent to your registered mobile number.
WBIFMS Login Employee Payslip 2021 and GPF Statement Download
Below is a step-by-step guide to follow when looking forward to downloading a copy of your WBIFMS Login employee payslip 2021
- Visit the WBIFMS portal using https://www.wbifms.gov.in/ as the URL.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage from where you have to click on the ‘E-Services for Employees’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Sign-In’ tab and a new page will appear. Here, correctly fill in your login credentials.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account in the WBIFMS portal. Here, you have to select the ‘My Documents’ option.
- From the menu bar, select the ‘View Payslip’ option.
- Next, select the Month for which you want to download your payslip and click on the ‘Generate Payslip’ option.
- You can now see the requested salary slip on your screen. To download a copy of the same, click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to print a copy of your WBIFMS salary slip for future reference.
WBIFMS Employee GPF Statement 2021 Download at https://cag.gov.in/ae/west-bengal/en. There you have it, what it takes to leverage the WBIFMS portal. Ensure you have a stable internet connection to avoid long waiting periods.