West Bengal Employees’ Financial Window (WBIFMS Login, Online Registration, and Payslip 2023) can be downloaded from wbifms.gov.in, as well as the WBIFMS Login ID.
The State Government of West Bengal has restructured its Fund Management System to provide better administration and take budgetary control over expenditures. For easy administration, the state government has introduced the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS), a web-based application.
Thanks to the West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System (WBIFMS), employees can check vital information and download their payslips. If this is not enough, state government employees can also apply for all types of leave, TA claims, view arrear statements, and GPF loans, to mention a few.
How to Register on the WBIFMS Login Portal
Before completing the registration process, you will first have to get your employee number or employee ID. The good news is you can access this information hassle-free on your payslip. Alternatively, contact your office operator and you’re good to go. With your employee ID in place follow the simple step-by-step guide given below to register on the WBIFMS portal.
- Open your preferred web browser and type in https://wbifms.gov.in in the address bar after which you should initiate a search.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the WBIFMS portal. Here, select the ‘e-Service for Employees’ option that can be seen on the left-hand side of the page.
- From the options that appear, click on the ‘Signup for Registration’ option and the Employee Registration page will open.
- Enter your ‘Employee Number’ in the space set aside for this information.
- Next, enter your registered mobile number.
- Type in the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Register’ button.
- A Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the designated field and click on the ‘Declaration Checkbox’.
- Finally, click on the ‘Create My Account’ option and you’re good to go. Keep in mind you need to change the temporary password received when you log into your account for the first time.
WBIFMS Login 2023 Salary Slip Download
After successful registration, follow these simple steps to download your WBIFMS Salary slip
- First, visit the WBIFMS portal using https://wbifms.gov.in as the URL
- Once on the homepage, hover your cursor on the ‘e-Service for Employees’ option and click on the ‘Sign-in’ button
- Enter your login credentials (WBIFMS Login ID Username and Password) in the space set aside for these details
- Now click on the ‘Login‘ button to access your account
- After logging into your account successfully, click on ‘My Documents, and a drop-down list will appear
- Click on the ‘View Payslip’ option and your salary slip will display on the screen
- Then, to download your WBIFMS salary slip, select the year and month for which you want to get the payslip
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download your payslip
There you have it, simple steps to help you register and download your WBIFMS payslip.