Withdraw Money from ATM without SBI Debit Card: There may come a time when you are in dire need of money but you don’t have a Debit card with you. The sheer thought of it is reason enough to send chills down your spine. Nevertheless, this should not be the underlying reason why you cannot access your finances since most banks now include cardless cash withdraw feature.
Steps to Withdraw Money from ATM without SBI Debit Card
Thanks to this feature, you no longer have to worry about bringing a physical card with you whenever you want to access your finances. But for things to work in your favor, you need to have a registered mobile number, internet banking username, and password together with the bank’s mobile app. This guide will take you on how to withdraw money from an ATM card without the card in SBI.
- Open the installed SBI Yano app on your smartphone.
- To login to your account, type in your ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- On the main menu of the app, tap on the ‘Yano Cash’ option.
- Next, tap on ‘ATM’ option on the next page that appears.
- Now choose the account from which you want to withdraw the money.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw after which you should enter the six digit pin of choice on the new page that appears.
- Go through the details you’ve just filled before accepting the terms and conditions. Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed to the next step.
- You’ve now successfully submitted the cardless cash withdrawal request. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with ‘Yano Cash Transaction Number’.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM within 4 hours and select the ‘Cardless Transaction’ option.
- On the next page that appear, select ‘Yano Cash’ option.
- Now enter the transaction number sent via SMS and the pin set you in the app.
- Wait for the transaction number and OTP to be verified after which you can take out cash from the ATM.
Keep in mind many banks have started the cardless withdrawal facility. For this reason, you need to figure out what it takes to leverage this facility depending on your bank of choice.