Withdraw Money without ATM Card in SBI: State Bank of India (SBI) is always coming up with new ways to attain customer satisfaction. In an attempt to ease things up, the bank has launched a new innovative service that does not require your ATM card to withdraw your money from SBI ATM.
How to Withdraw Money without ATM Card in SBI
This service comes in handy, especially if you’ve lost or forgot your ATM card. The technology behind Cardless Cash Withdraws makes use of your mobile number as an authenticator and confirms your identity. You ought to keep in mind that you can only withdraw an amount that is entered while generating a secret code.
To leverage this service, you need to have your internet banking login details for your SBI account. Furthermore, the mobile number you use must be registered with SBI bank and you need to withdraw cash within 30 minutes of creating code from the Yono App/website.
- Using your most preferred web browser, open the SBI website on your smartphone or PC- https://www.sbiyono.sbi/.
- Now login to your SBI Netbanking account using your User ID and Password.
- One the main page, scroll down and click on the ‘Yono Cash’ option.
- From the next page that appears, select the ‘ATM’ option.
- You’ll then have to select your account from the dropdown menu, after which you should enter the amount in multiples of 500. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
- Enter a six-digit Yono Cash PIN of choice.
- You can now see a summary of your selection. Here, tick mark on the ‘I Agree with Terms and Conditions’ option once you confirm each entry.
- Now click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Visit the nearest SBI ATM and select the ‘YONO Cash’ option from the main menu.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and press ‘Enter’.
- Correctly key in the Six-Digit Transaction ID and press ‘Enter’.
- Next, enter the Six-Digit Yono Cash PIN you set.
- Your cash will dispensed from the machine once both the PINs are verified.
If do you have any questions on How to withdraw money from atm without Card contact the bank helpdesk.